Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » News and Updates

Post subject: Re-Release is coming.
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am 
Lead Developer

http://flash.thefarwilds.com/hinstaller/media/images/icons/VolcanicPhoenix.jpgWe have completed the main phase of preparation for re-Release and suggest you to check out an updated interface, as well as other changes that can be found in the changelog.

We plan to start a campaign to attract players in 12-13th October. These few weeks will allow us to refine the new interface. We look forward to your comments and opinions!

Post subject: Re: Re-Release is coming.
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:44 pm 

Really looking forward to this and fingers crossed it works out!

I'm afraid I cannot really comment on the interface changes, as I was pretty used to the old version. And frankly, I liked the old lobby more. The chat now seems crowded in between X other things and feels left with little to no space.
Also the size of buttons is more for totally new players/blind people; I don't feel it's necessary to have them so big. Plus they create a natural border - the list of games and formats and further to right from them feels just out of place and makes the whole lobby seem overcrowded with too many things.

New login screen; wow, nice pic :D
Not sure about having the login data [not] centered, but I guess I can get used to that.

I've noticed Guilds got additional column for "Ranking", any news on that? :D

And man, I'm missing a Volcanic Phoenix for my deck now :(

Also, is it just me or does the market (individual card profiles) take longer to load now?

Post subject: Re: Re-Release is coming.
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:20 pm 

1) Interface:

Found my eye drawn to emissaries breasts, not for perverse reasons I think. Maybe the pink sphere up and to the left of her is a little distracting and makes your eyes want to split the difference between it and "scenarios." Not a huge deal. I actually like the new interface.

Also, the tiles seem big. Maybe because they're between the busy chat and games tabs but themselves have little wording. I would maybe slim them down and move them to the left. Once again, I like the new interface.

Colors are easy on the eyes. Always have been. It was a good idea to use the same schem again.

EDIT: The interface really is an 8/10 and I'm not trying to be a jerk.

2) Market:

OMG BUY PHANTOM! EPIC. <3

CARDS ARE FRIGGIN CHEAP BUY GOLD NOW....

Where can I buy gold? I'd like to contribute, and of course snag some cards. Edit: Oh yeah the market tab. Maybe make it a little easier to contribute.

3) Scenarios:

I didnt go through every scenarios but they're actually starting. Thumbs up.

4) Other / less important

Guild tab is still a mess.

No pre made chaos and celestial decks.

Board index » News and Updates